2.20.2011

Chiddy Bang - Baby Roulette (Feat. Train)

Alright so I've definitely been slack as of lately in regards to sharing music with everyone. The reason I started this blog was to make posts daily, because I wanted to let everyone know about the new stuff that was coming out, and do it on a consistent basis. As of recently, i've been a little bit busier, but I'm going to make a much better effort going forward, and I apologize for my lack of efforts.

New Chiddy Bang has been leaked featuring a sample from the alternative group Train. Seriously, Xaphoon Jones can sample anyone and make it sound dope. Also, Chiddy does his usual lyrical work, and it sounds like his usual flow, which is enjoyable for me. Cannot wait for this duo to drop an album, with all the Xaphoon production, Chiddy lyricism, and hot sampling.

Baby Roulette (Ft. Train) - Chiddy Bang

No comments:

Post a Comment